[openstack-dev] [Ironic] volunteer to be rep for third-party CI

Adam Gandelman adamg at ubuntu.com
Fri Jan 30 18:08:04 UTC 2015

Hi-

I believe I'm the one who was volunteered for this on IRC. I'm still fine
with being the contact for these matters, but making the meetings at
0800/1500 UTC will be difficult for me.   Feel free to sign me up if that
is not a blocker. I've been driving the ironic CI/QA stuff over the last
couple of cycles and know it and the rest of the upstream gate well enough
to be able to provide guidance to any other Ironic dev's hoping to get
their own up and running.

adam_g