[openstack-dev] check-grenade-dsvm-neutron failure

Anna Kamyshnikova akamyshnikova at mirantis.com
Fri Jan 30 08:43:02 UTC 2015

Hello everyone!

A change has been merged yesterday [1] that propose default security group
table to Neutron. It passed all checks well. But now from time to time I
see that check-grenade-dsvm-neutron fails on db upgrade as it has more than
one default security group in one tenant. Having more than one default
security group is not expected behavior and I'm really curious how does it
sometimes happen. I filed a bug about this [2] for Tempest at this moment.

[1] - https://review.openstack.org/142101
[2] - https://bugs.launchpad.net/tempest/+bug/1416294

Regards,
Ann Kamyshnikova