[openstack-dev] [all] Question about import module

Ian Cordasco ian.cordasco at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Jan 30 02:46:25 UTC 2015

The requirements files are being updated so this fallback is unnecessary.
Newer versions of the library (which should be the new minimum version)
will work with the first import without issue. The only reason you would
do this is if you’re not following global-requirements.txt and have a very
low minimum requirement for the oslo libraries.