[openstack-dev] [oslo.db] PyMySQL review

Roman Podoliaka rpodolyaka at mirantis.com
Thu Jan 29 17:05:11 UTC 2015

Mike,

I can't agree more: as far as we are concerned, every service is yet
another WSGI app. And it should be left up to operator, how to deploy
it.

So 'green thread awareness' (i.e. patching of the world) should go to
separate keystone|*-eventlet binary, while everyone else will still be
able to use it as a general WSGI app.

Thanks,
Roman