[openstack-dev] [neutron] Question about VPNaas

Sridhar Ramaswamy srics.r at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 00:23:37 UTC 2015

I agree, it is kind of odd to restrict vpn-service to one "private" tenant
network. Particularly when the current VPN model does allow multiple remote
peer CIDRs to connect to,

neutron ipsec-site-connection-create --name ipsec0 --vpnservice-id vpnsvc0
--ikepolicy-id ike0 --ipsecpolicy-id esp0 --peer-address 192.168.110.21
--peer-id 192.168.110.21 --peer-cidr *13.1.0.0/24,14.1.0.0/24
<http://13.1.0.0/24,14.1.0.0/24>* --psk secret

Perhaps there is some history, may be Nachi might know?

- Sridhar