[openstack-dev] [Fuel] [Puppet] Manifests for granular deploy steps and testing results against the host OS

Dmitriy Shulyak dshulyak at mirantis.com
Wed Jan 28 22:15:52 UTC 2015

Guys, is it crazy idea to write tests for deployment state on node in
python?
It even can be done in unit tests fashion..

I mean there is no strict dependency on tool from puppet world, what is
needed is access to os and shell, maybe some utils.

>> What plans have Fuel Nailgun team for testing the results of deploy steps
aka tasks?
>From nailgun/orchestration point of view - verification of deployment
should be done as another task, or included in original.