[openstack-dev] [heat] multicloud support for ec2

Michael Elder mdelder at us.ibm.com
Wed Jan 28 19:25:05 UTC 2015

Hi Hongbin,

We have presented some approaches to this that extend Heat resources to
talk to native cloud API in EC2 and SoftLayer. Here's the OpenStack Summit
talk that described what we've done in this space:

OpenStack Summit Slides http://slidesha.re/1lyeFNs
OpenStack Summit Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsimXDFqSRM

-M

Kind Regards,

Michael D. Elder

STSM | Master Inventor
mdelder at us.ibm.com  | linkedin.com/in/mdelder

"Success is not delivering a feature; success is learning how to solve the
customer’s problem.” -Mark Cook