[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Proposal for nominating people to python-fuelclient-core

Roman Prykhodchenko me at romcheg.me
Mon Jan 26 10:33:48 UTC 2015

Hi Guys,

According to our previous thread [1] and the decision made there I’d like to initiate separation of the original fuel-core group.

At the first step propose the following python guys from the original fuel-core group to be nominated to python-fuelclient-core group.

Aleksey Kasatkin — akasatkin
Dmitry Pyzhov — dpyzhov
Evgeniy L — evgeniyl___
Igor Kalnitsky — ikalnitsky

The decision will be made basing on lazy consensus. Since I was in python-fuelclient-core group only for technical reasons, I will remove myself from there as soon as it’s populated.
All following nominations and de-nominations will be done according to the approved core-dev process [2].