[openstack-dev] Announcing Magnum's First Release

Adrian Otto adrian.otto at rackspace.com
Fri Jan 23 21:49:32 UTC 2015

Eric,

Thanks for your participation, and your help to form the vision for how to get the containers world and OpenStack to fit together better. We really appreciate it! I echo your sentiment of appreciation for the whole team as well, several of which who have stepped up to contribute in a big way. I’m very happy with the momentum and diversity of this team.

Cheers,

Adrian