[openstack-dev] [fuel] [vmware] Two hypervisors in one cloud

Kevin Benton blak111 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 21:45:50 UTC 2015

It's worth noting that all Neutron ML2 drivers are required to move to
their own repos starting in Kilo so installing an extra python package to
use a driver will become part of the standard Neutron installation
workflow. So I would suggest creating a stackforge project for the vDS
driver and packaging it up.

Kevin Benton