[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Core rights in Fuel repositories
me at romcheg.me
Fri Jan 23 16:04:53 UTC 2015
After moving python-fuelclient to its own repo some of you started asking a good question which is How do we manage core rights in different Fuel repositories. The problem is that there is a single fuel-core group which is used for all fuel-* repos, except for python-fuelclient.
The approach mentioned above does not work very well at the moment and so I’d like to propose a different one:
- Every new or separated project shoud introduce it’s own -core group.
- That group vill only contain active core reviewers for only that project.
- Removing or adding people will be done according to Approved OpenStack rules.
- fuel-core group will be reduced to the smallest possible number of people and only include the guys
who must have decision making powers according to Fuel project’s rules.
- fuel-core will be included to any other fuel-*core group
- elections to the fuel-core group will take place according to Fuel’s policies
- fuel-core group members are required for supervising reasons and taking an action in emergency cases
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 801 bytes
Desc: Message signed with OpenPGP using GPGMail
More information about the OpenStack-dev