[openstack-dev] [horizon] static files handling, bower/

Matthew Farina matt at mattfarina.com
Thu Jan 22 21:13:48 UTC 2015

Richard,

I'm quite familiar with node.js and browser development. I think some of
the issue here may be a lack of detailed explanations and assumptions. By
asking questions here I, and some others, have been learning details that
we didn't know before. And, we're getting to follow from the intent from
start to finish. I'm finding this to be incredibly revealing.

Thanks,