[openstack-dev] ML2 port binding?

Harish Patil harish.patil at qlogic.com
Thu Jan 22 02:42:25 UTC 2015

Hello,
I’m a newbie here. Can someone please explain to me as to what exactly is
involved in ‘port_binding’ in ML2 mechanism driver and any specific
pointers? Is it just an association with its corresponding L2 agent? What
is mechanism driver expected to return back to port_bind?

Thanks

Harish

This message and any attached documents contain information from the sending company or its parent company(s), subsidiaries, divisions or branch offices that may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not read, copy, distribute, or use this information. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message.