[openstack-dev] [Fuel] 10Gbe performance issue.

Skamruk, Piotr piotr.skamruk at intel.com
Wed Jan 21 11:20:24 UTC 2015

On Wed, 2015-01-21 at 10:53 +0000, Skamruk, Piotr wrote:
> On Tue, 2015-01-20 at 17:41 +0100, Tomasz Napierala wrote:
> >[...]
> > How this was measured? VM to VM? Compute to compute?
>[...]
> Probably in ~30 minutes we also will have results on plain centos with
> mirantis kernel, and on fuel deployed centos with plain centos kernel
> (2.6.32 in both cases, but with different patchset subnumber).

OK, our test were done little badly. On plain centos iperf were runned
directly on physical interfaces, but under fuel deployed nodes... We
ware using br-storage interfaces, which in real are openvs based.

So this is not a kernel problem, but this is a single stream over ovs
issue.

So we will investigate this further...

--
  Regards,