[openstack-dev] [neutron][lbaas] Pool member status 'ACTIVE' even on health check failure

Brandon Logan brandon.logan at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Jan 20 18:51:15 UTC 2015

Yeah before we get those stats in we'll need to finalize v2 because that
will affect how the API shows those types of stats to the user.