[openstack-dev] [neutron][lbaas] Health Monitor association with pool

Brandon Logan brandon.logan at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Jan 20 18:49:47 UTC 2015

Hmm that is for lbaas v2 docs which shouldn't be in the docs yet because
it is not ready.  We will need to file a bug with the docs team to get
the v1 docs back in until v2 is ready to be used (which should be
relatively soon).  Thanks for letting us know!

Thanks,
Brandon