[openstack-dev] [Ironic] Weekly subteam status report

Jim Rollenhagen jim at jimrollenhagen.com
Tue Jan 20 15:04:37 UTC 2015

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 06:41:50AM -0800, Jim Rollenhagen wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Following is the subteam report for Ironic. As usual, this is pulled
> directly from the Ironic whiteboard[0] and formatted.
>
> Bugs (dtantsur)
>   (As of Mon, 19 Jan, 11:00 UTC)
>     Open: 122 (-11). 4 new (-10), 31 in progress (-1), 0 critical (-1),
>                      14 high (+1) and 6 incomplete (+1)
>   Our bug day pretty well last week, let us repeat from time to time
>
> Drivers
>   iLO (wanyen)
>     Making progress on 3rd-party CI test setup. Uses 3-node setup:
>       one for CI infrastructure
>       one for agent-ilo test
>       one for iscsi-ilo test
>     design spec https://review.openstack.org/#/c/134022/ has been merged.
>     converted uefi support for agent-ilo driver spec
>       into 3 bug reports as changes are small.
>       https://review.openstack.org/#/c/137024/
>     Still quite a few specs that needs reviews
>       secure boot
>       RAID configuration
>       iLO zapping and cleaning
>       IPA partition image
>       iLO sensor

Oops, I missed the iRMC driver notes:

    iRMC (naohirot)
      Currently  working on implemnting Deploy Driver, and good progress.
      Toward Kilo-2, Power Driver Code, Management Driver Spec and Code, and
        Deploy Driver Spec are solicited core team's review.
        https://review.openstack.org/#/q/owner:naohirot%2540jp.fujitsu.com+status:open,n,z

// jim