[openstack-dev] [third-party] Third-party CI Documentation sprint, January 21-23

Kurt Taylor kurt.r.taylor at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 23:29:17 UTC 2015

Hello all,

The OpenStack Third-party CI working group will be hosting a virtual sprint
for refreshing and improving the related third-party CI documentation. We
will meet immediately following the working group weekly meeting on January
21st and the sprint will run for 48 hours.

Where: freenode #openstack-sprint
When: January 21st-23nd (1600UTC for 48 hours)

Please join us if you would like to help, even if just for a couple of
hours. I created a etherpad for the sprint here:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/third-party-ci-documentation

Having some infra core reviewers available during the sprint would be great
so we could review and close out the patches as they come in.

Thanks everyone!
Kurt Taylor (krtaylor)