[openstack-dev] Running tox on Centos 6.5 with Python26

John Warren jswarren at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Jan 15 23:13:45 UTC 2015

Can someone tell me or point me to documentation about what the
required yum and pip packages are to be able to run tox for glance,
keystone, neutron, cinder and nova on Centos 6.5 with Python 2.6?  I
looked at the openstack-infra/puppet-jenkins project and thought I
installed everything in the slave.pp manifest, which presumably is
sufficient to be able to run tox for all openstack projects, but when
I try to run tox on nova (tox --recreate -epy26) I just get an error
that indicates that no test cases were found.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

John