[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Part two of core reviewer team -- pruning

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Thu Jan 15 18:55:04 UTC 2015

Hello! Now that we've added James, I have some suggestions for members
that should be dropped.

I have communicated with some of these individuals and confirmed they
are not interested in continuing. So for posterity sake I'm noting
these two removals, effective immediately:

Tzu-mainn Chen
Imre Farkas

The following members have not submitted any reviews in 90 days, but I
wasn't able to contact them immediately. If you are on this list and
would like to stay or step down, please reply directly to me or on the
list. Since we still have data blips from the traditional December
break, I don't think we should think too much about the numbers beyond
this until next month.

Members with no reviews in 90 days:

Martyn Taylor
Radomir Dopieralski