[openstack-dev] [Fuel]When will fuel support centos 7?

Mike Scherbakov mscherbakov at mirantis.com
Thu Jan 15 12:31:37 UTC 2015

CentOS 7 is not considered as essential / critical priority blueprint for
Fuel 6.1. There is a plan to support new version of CentOS, and I know some
folks started a research/move in this direction in some areas, such as
l23network puppet module for instance.

It would be great to see help to make it happen in Fuel 7.0, if not in 6.1.

On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 3:22 PM, Igor Kalnitsky <ikalnitsky at mirantis.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Yes, we do have a plan for CentOS 7, but as far as I know it was
> postponed to MOS 7.0. That means we will not have Cent OS 7 in
> upcoming release.
>
> - Igor
>
> On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 1:16 PM, me,apporc <appleorchard2000 at gmail.com>
> wrote: