[openstack-dev] [TripleO] nominating James Polley for tripleo-core

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Wed Jan 14 18:14:45 UTC 2015

Hello! It has been a while since we expanded our review team. The
numbers aren't easy to read with recent dips caused by the summit and
holidays. However, I believe James has demonstrated superb review skills
and a commitment to the project that shows broad awareness of the
project.

Below are the results of a meta-review I did, selecting recent reviews
by James with comments and a final score. I didn't find any reviews by
James that I objected to.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/133554/ -- Took charge and provided
valuable feedback. +2
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/114360/ -- Good -1 asking for better
commit message and then timely follow-up +1 with positive comments for
more improvement. +2
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/138947/ -- Simpler review, +1'd on Dec.
19 and no follow-up since. Allowing 2 weeks for holiday vacation, this
is only really about 7 - 10 working days and acceptable. +2
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/146731/ -- Very thoughtful -1 review of
recent change with alternatives to the approach submitted as patches.
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/139876/ -- Simpler review, +1'd in
agreement with everyone else. +1
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/142621/ -- Thoughtful +1 with
consideration for other reviewers. +2
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/113983/ -- Thorough spec review with
grammar pedantry noted as something that would not prevent a positive
review score. +2

All current tripleo-core members are invited to vote at this time. Thank
you!