[openstack-dev] [oslo] proposed kilo feature freeze date March 12

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Tue Jan 13 15:20:54 UTC 2015

During Juno we had a freeze about a week before the application freeze deadline. That gave us an opportunity to fix critical bugs, while minimizing the chance that we would introduce new issues into the applications.

For Kilo, the general feature freeze date is 19 March, so I propose that we freeze Oslo development the week before on 12 March.

Please let me know if you anticipate any issues with this plan.

Thanks,
Doug