[openstack-dev] [nova][ThirdPartyCI][PCI] Intel Third party Hardware based CI for PCI

Kurt Taylor kurt.r.taylor at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 19:12:24 UTC 2015

The public link for your test logs should really be a host name instead of
an IP address. That way if you have to change it again in the future, you
won't have dead links in old comments. You may already know, but all of the
requirements and recommendations are here:
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/system-config/tree/doc/source/third_party.rst

Kurt Taylor (krtaylor)