[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Infra] [ThirdPartyCI] Need help setting up CI

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Jan 9 16:38:52 UTC 2015

On 2015-01-09 08:28:39 -0800 (-0800), Patrick East wrote:
[...]
> On a related note, I am having issues with the ssh keys. Nodepool
> is able to log in to the node to set up the template and create an
> image from it, but then fails to log in to a build node. Have you
> run into any issues with that?

Your image build needs to do _something_ to make SSH into the
resulting nodes possible. We accomplish that by applying a puppet
manifest which sets up an authorized_keys file for the account we
want it to use, but there are countless ways you could go about it
in your environment.
--
Jeremy Stanley