[openstack-dev] [stable] Stable branch status and proposed stable-maint members mentoring

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Jan 9 13:19:01 UTC 2015

Ihar Hrachyshka wrote:
> On 01/09/2015 11:44 AM, Thierry Carrez wrote:
>> Another topic is the mentoring of new propose $PROJECT-stable-maint
>> members. We have a number of proposed people to contact and introduce
>> the stable branch policy to (before we add them to the group):
>>
>> Erno Kuvaja (glance-stable-maint)
>> Amrith Kumar (trove-stable-maint)
>> Lin-Hua Cheng (horizon-stable-maint)
>>
>> Is someone in stable-maint-core interested in reaching out to them ? If
>> not I'll probably handle that.
>>
> I would expect stable liaisons to handle that. Don't we have those
> assigned to the projects?

Well, some of them are the proposed liaisons :) Also I think we should
not dilute the message too much and, as guardians of the policy, apply
the brainwashing directly and get a clear feel of how well it is
understood. I don't mind doing it (it's just an email with offer for Q&A
on IRC) if nobody wants it.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)