[openstack-dev] 答复: [devstack] Opensatck installation issue.

liuxinguo liuxinguo at huawei.com
Fri Jan 9 07:54:43 UTC 2015

Hi Abhishek,

For the error in the first line:
“mkdir: cannot create directory `/logs': Permission denied”
and the error at the end:
“ln: failed to create symbolic link `/logs/screen/screen-key.log': No such file or directory”

The stack user does not have the permission on “/” so it can not create directory `/logs'.

Please check the permission.

liu