[openstack-dev] [Heat] Precursor to Phase 1 Convergence

Murugan, Visnusaran visnusaran.murugan at hp.com
Fri Jan 9 05:22:55 UTC 2015

Steve,

My reasoning to have a “--continue” like functionality was to run it as a periodic task and substitute continuous observer for now.

“--continue” based command should work on realized vs. actual graph and issue a stack update.

I completely agree that user action should not be needed to realize a partially completed stack.

Your thoughts.