[openstack-dev] [Telco][NFV] Selection of Use Case to do a deep dive on for next week's meeting

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Thu Jan 8 20:44:04 UTC 2015

Hi all,

At the meeting this week we discussed selecting one of the submitted use cases to perform a deep dive on next week. I've put together a quick survey based on the items currently listed on the wiki [1]:

    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/N9JWN76

There are two other use cases I am aware of being drafted which we can consider once they are added. Based on the responses I will select the use case to add to the agenda for next week, assuming the person who proposed it is available, if not we will move to the next one in the rankings and so on.

Thanks!

Steve

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/TelcoWorkingGroup/UseCases