[openstack-dev] [horizon] Integration tests on the gate

Julie Pichon jpichon at redhat.com
Wed Jan 7 12:40:22 UTC 2015

On 25/11/14 13:55, Julie Pichon wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> You may have noticed a new job in the check queue for Horizon patches,
> gate-horizon-dsvm-integration. This job runs the integration tests suite
> from our repository. [1]
>
> The job is marked as non-voting but *it is meant to pass.* The plan is
> to leave it that way for a couple of weeks to make sure that it is
> stable. After that it will become a voting job.

After delaying due to an intermittent bug [1], it seems like the bug
stopped occurring (from checking now as well as before the holidays), so
I submitted the patch to switch the job to voting [2].

Cheers,

Julie

 [1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/horizon/+bug/1396194
 [2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/145477/