[openstack-dev] [Refstack] Refstack mid cycle meet up in Santa Clara, CA Jan 12-14 2015

Rochelle Grober rochelle.grober at huawei.com
Wed Jan 7 04:09:29 UTC 2015

Refstack is having its midcycle F2F meetup January 12-14, 2015 in Santa Clara, CA

Etherpad is:  https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/refstack-january-2015-midcycle

Everyone is welcome to join in, but please add your list to the etherpad if you will be attending in person.

We are hoping to do a sprint on getting the Refstack website back up and running, and are inviting local infra folks to suggest a session time and date for possibly doing this F2F, too.  We hope we can quickly identify what infra needs to make this happen, and get the site up and action items for what else is needed during the session.  The Refstack team is flexible in shifting sessions to accommodate the Infra team.

We also will be working on  the test UUID and would love any local QA team members to join for a session or two.

And, just to round this out, are there any Docs folks who might want to help for a session.  We promise at least one Refstack member dedicated to your needs;-)

There will be group dinners for those interested...

--Rocky