[openstack-dev] [Neutron][Spec freeze exception] Rootwrap daemon ode support

Carl Baldwin carl at ecbaldwin.net
Tue Jan 6 23:21:56 UTC 2015

Miguel,

Thanks again for taking this on.  I went looking for the rootwrap
daemon code today in gerrit and found it here [1].  I can allocate
some review cycles to help get this merged early in the cycle.  Please
keep us posted on your progress refreshing the code.

Carl

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/84667/