[openstack-dev] [stable] Proposal to add Flavio Percoco to stable-maint-core

Adam Gandelman adamg at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 6 19:32:10 UTC 2015

Hiya-

Flavio has been actively involved in stable branch maintenance for as long
as I can remember, but it looks like his +2 abilities were removed after
the organizational changes made to the stable maintenance teams.  He has
expressed interest in continuing on with general stable maintenance and I
think his proven understanding of branch policies make him a valuable
contributor. I propose we add him to the stable-maint-core team.

Cheers,
Adam