[openstack-dev] [Glance] IRC logging

Christopher Aedo caedo at mirantis.com
Tue Jan 6 18:22:55 UTC 2015

On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 2:49 AM, Flavio Percoco <flavio at redhat.com> wrote:
> Fully agree... I don't see how enable logging should be a limitation
> for freedom of thought. We've used it in Zaqar since day 0 and it's
> bee of great help for all of us.
>
> The logging does not remove the need of meetings where decisions and
> more relevant/important topics are discussed.

Wanted to second this as well.  I'm strongly in favor of logging -
looking through backlogs of chats on other channels has been very
helpful to me in the past, and it sure to help others in the future.
I don't think there is danger of anyone pointing to a logged IRC
conversation in this context as some statement of record.

-Christopher