[openstack-dev] [Openstack] [Devstack][Neutron]Neutron with External DHCP server

John Belamaric jbelamaric at infoblox.com
Tue Jan 6 15:54:23 UTC 2015

We have a spec for implementing a DHCP relay agent [1], which would enable this.  We have implemented this, but it's not upstream (yet!). You would have to download our adapter [2] and dissect it to get the code from there, which may be pretty painful, because the package includes lots of changes related to our integration rather than just the relay.

The adapter uses ISC dhcrelay, but we had to patch it to add the link selection option. That code is also included with the adapter package, along with a build script for it.

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/dhcp-relay
[2] https://www.infoblox.com/products/private-hybrid-cloud/openstack-adapter