[openstack-dev] [nova blueprint] Ask for the blueprint of "Enhance iSCSI volume multipath support".

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Sun Jan 4 20:46:22 UTC 2015

On Sun, Jan 4, 2015 at 11:11 PM, liuxinguo <liuxinguo at huawei.com> wrote:

> I have seen that the blueprint of “Enhance iSCSI multipath support” for
> cinder have been approved and target in kilo-2, I want to know that will the
> blueprint of "Enhance iSCSI volume multipath support" for nova be
> implemented in Kilo?

The nova spec is not currently approved. I can see that the cinder
spec is approved, but it appears that none of the actual
implementation has landed yet, and we were hesitant in nova to approve
adding a feature which depended on something which didn't exist in
cinder yet. Looking at the cinder patches I think it would be
premature to approve the nova spec until the implementation in cinder
is complete.

At this stage this means that this feature is unlikely to land in kilo.

Hope that helps,
Michael

--
Rackspace Australia