[openstack-dev] [neutron][docs] VPNaaS API reference missing...

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Wed Feb 25 18:42:30 UTC 2015

As you can see, netconn-api has gone into the Openstack-attic.
A few months ago, all neutron API reference docs were moved into
neutron-specs (similar things happened to other projects).

The new home of the VPN API spec is [1]

Salvatore

[1]
http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/neutron-specs/specs/api/virtual_private_network_as_a_service__vpnaas_.html