[openstack-dev] [Nova][Neutron] out-of-tree plugin for Mech driver/L2 and vif_driver

henry hly henry4hly at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 02:35:31 UTC 2015

So are we talking about using script to eliminate unnecessary new vif types?

Then, a little confusion that why this BP[1] is postponed to L, and
this BP[2] is merged in K.

[1]  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/146914/
[2]  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/148805/

In fact [2] can be replaced by [1] with a customized vouter script, no
need for a totally new vif types introduced by K cycle.