[openstack-dev] [infra] [cinder] CI via infra for the DRBD Cinder driver

Duncan Thomas duncan.thomas at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 09:40:13 UTC 2015

For cinder, we don't want to gate on drivers, and will be unhappy if that
gets turned on, so the story hasn't changed, Anita.

I think Jim was pointing out the technical possibility, which is a fine and
valid thing to point out. Cinder core are likely to continue not to want
it, for the foreseeable future.

Duncan Thomas