[openstack-dev] [Congress][Delegation] Initial workflow design

Tim Hinrichs thinrichs at vmware.com
Mon Feb 23 19:28:10 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I made a heavy editing pass of the Delegation google doc, incorporating many of your comments and my latest investigations into VM-placement.  I left the old stuff in place at the end of the doc and put the new stuff at the top.

My goal was to propose an end-to-end workflow for a PoC that we could put together quickly to help us explore the delegation interface.  We should iterate on this design until we have something that we think is workable.   And by all means pipe up if you think we need a totally different starting point to begin the iteration.

(BTW I'm thinking of the integration with solver-scheduler as a long-term solution to VM-placement, once we get the delegation interface sorted out.)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ksDilJYXV-5AXWON8PLMedDKr9NpS8VbT0jIy_MIEtI/edit#

Tim