[openstack-dev] [Neutron] FWaaS - question about drivers

Sumit Naiksatam sumitnaiksatam at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 23:25:11 UTC 2015

Hi Slawek,

During the Kilo development cycle the repositories of the three
services - FWaaS, LBaaS, VPNaaS, have split from the main neutron
repo. The pointers I posted were from this split repo. What you are
referring to is the Juno version of the code (during which all the
code was in one Neutron repo). FWaaS driver behavior is same in both
cases, so it really depends on which OpenStack release you want to
work with. Hope that clarifies.

Thanks,
~Sumit.