[openstack-dev] [Neutron] FWaaS - question about drivers

Sławek Kapłoński slawek at kaplonski.pl
Fri Feb 20 23:05:24 UTC 2015

Hello,

Thx for tips. I have one more question. You point me fo neutron-fwaas project
which for me looks like different project then neutron. I saw fwaas service
plugin directly in neutron in Juno. So which "version" should I use: this
neutron-fwaas or service plugin from neutron? Or maybe it is the same or I
misunderstand something?

--
Pozdrawiam / Best regards
Sławek Kapłoński