[openstack-dev] [neutron] New version of python-neutronclient release: 2.3.11

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Feb 20 22:01:31 UTC 2015

On 2/20/2015 6:23 AM, Alan Pevec wrote:
>>> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/157535/
>>
>> Do you know where it ends ? We could set up Depends lines on those
>> requirements stable/* reviews and line them up so that they are ready to
>> merge when openstackclient is fixed in devstack.
>
> Alternative workaround is https://review.openstack.org/157654 which is
> blocked on swift-dsvm-functional issue fixed by
> https://review.openstack.org/157670 which is blocked on neutronclient
> i.e. we got a cyclic dep here which will require ninja merge to
> resolve.
>
> I suggest to start with ninja merging 157670 which looks the most innocent.
>
> Once we get icehouse working again we can look at backporting venv
> patch series to devstack icehouse.
>

> Cheers,
> Alan

We disabled the swift functional job on stable/icehouse since it doesn't
have the tox target and shouldn't have been running on stable/icehouse:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/157825/

That freed up Adam's devstack workaround change:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/157654/

So we can now focus on the neutronclient cap:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/157606/

That hit a problem with an uncapped pyghmi version in the gate so we're
also now capping that library as well.

Matt Riedemann