[openstack-dev] [Neutron] HTTP-based switch config/mgmt with API control

Adam Lawson alawson at aqorn.com
Fri Feb 20 21:01:12 UTC 2015

Howdy folks.

Does anyone know of any open source projects that facilitate managing
switches from within a browser (not CLI)? I know there are mechanism
drivers today that allow the ML2 plug-in to connect directly to a switch
via SSH and add/remove VLAN's, I'm wondering if this has been implemented
somewhere where it can be done within a browser or with some guts governed
by some kind of API.

We are wondering if we need to analyze how Neutron goes about this and
create something from scratch or if we can build upon the efforts of others.

Mahalo,
Adam

*Adam Lawson*

AQORN, Inc.