[openstack-dev] [nova] gate is fubar (again)

melanie witt melwittt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 06:08:40 UTC 2015

On Feb 19, 2015, at 17:54, Matt Riedemann <mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com> wrote:

> Regarding the novaclient change, the plan is to get either the devstack cells exercise job voting on novaclient changes again (which it was at some point prior to the 2.21 release and should have caught this problem), or get a functional test in novaclient that hits the bash completion problem - then we can revert the revert and make that work with the current code on master.

I have put up a review to reinstate the devstack cells exercise job on novaclient: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/157661/

And I think jogo is already working on functional tests that would cover this, if not the bash completion then the volume-attach functionality (technically the volume-attach succeeds but the call made by the bash completion cache write fails).

> I might have missed something but figured it'd be good to get this out so people are aware that things are busted, again.

Thanks for writing this up.

melanie (melwitt)