[openstack-dev] Call for mentors - Upstream Training, Google Summer of Code, Outreachy (AKA OPW) [all]

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Thu Feb 19 18:45:13 UTC 2015

Hello folks

we have a bunch of upcoming initiatives to help out new contributors to
OpenStack and we need mentors willing to help newcomers go from zero to
(at least) one merged patch.

OpenStack has always been a welcoming community despite being complex to
navigate for new contributors. If you remember your first patch you know
what I mean :) If you want to spare a fellow colleague some of that
pain, consider adding your name to this wiki page:

 https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Mentors

I and other volunteers will be contacting you to help in the specific
programs mentioned in the subject.

Thanks,
stef