[openstack-dev] [Nova][Neutron] out-of-tree plugin for Mech driver/L2 and vif_driver

Brent Eagles beagles at redhat.com
Wed Feb 18 19:42:11 UTC 2015

Hi,

On 18/02/2015 1:53 PM, Maxime Leroy wrote:
> Hi Brent,

<snip/>

> Thanks for your help on this feature. I have just created a channel
> irc: #vif-plug-script-support to speak about it.
> I think it will help to synchronize effort on vif_plug_script
> development. Anyone is welcome on this channel!
>
> Cheers,
> Maxime

Thanks Maxime. I've made some updates to the etherpad.
(https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova_vif_plug_script_spec)
I'm going to start some proof of concept work these evening. If I get
anything worth reading, I'll put it up as a WIP/Draft review. Whatever
state it is in I will be pushing up bits and pieces to github.

https://github.com/beagles/neutron_hacking vif-plug-script
https://github.com/beagles/nova vif-plug-script

Cheers,

Brent