[openstack-dev] [neutron] Match network topology in DB vs. network topology in nodes

Leo Y minherz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 15:42:25 UTC 2015

Hello,

I am looking for a way to match information about network topology (such as
interface+port or routing) that is stored in neutron DB vs. actual
information that is known by the neutron agent(s) in the computation node.

I like to do it in one of the following ways:

Way #1:

1. Query neutron data from DB
2. Discover to which computation node it belongs
3. In that node, access internal data and compare it with one that I read
from DB

Way #2:
1. For each computation node, access internal data
2. Find this data in DB and verify that it match

I don't know how I can access "internal data of neutron agent(s)" in the
computation node. I would appreciate any help and advise.

I am not sure if it is possible, to read a neutron data from DB and
discover to which computation node it belongs. Please, advise if it is
possible.
--
Regards,
        LeonidY