[openstack-dev] [neutron] neutron-drivers meeting

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 20:05:16 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

I was wondering if we should have a special neutron-drivers meeting on
Wednesday Feb 18th (9:30AM CST / 7:30AM PST) to discuss recent patches
where a few cores have not reached consensus on, namely:

- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/155373/
- https://review.openstack.org/#/c/148318/

The Kilo cycle end is fast approaching and a speedy resolution of these
matters would be better. I fear that leaving these items to the Open
Discussion slot in the weekly IRC meeting will not give us enough time.

Is there any other item where we need to get consensus on?

Anyone is welcome to join.

Thanks,
Armando