[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Stepping down as TripleO PTL

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Tue Feb 17 14:21:49 UTC 2015

There has been a recent monumental shift in my focus around OpenStack,
and it has required me to take most of my attention off TripleO. Given
that, I don't think it is in the best interest of the project that I
continue as PTL for the Kilo cycle.

I'd like to suggest that we hold an immediate election for a replacement
who can be 100% focused on the project.

Thanks everyone for your hard work up to this point. I hope that one day
soon TripleO can deliver on the promise of a self-deploying OpenStack
that is stable and automated enough to sit in the gate for many if not
all OpenStack projects.